- This event has passed.
Erich with an H – Sunday August 15th
Sunday, August 15, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Erich Asperschlager is a good name but a bit long for a marquee, which is why he goes by the shorter and more instructive, Erich with an H. It’s a name that speaks not only to his parents’ inexperience in naming a first born son, but also the sense of humor and playfulness that Erich brings to his music. Drawing from an eclectic array of influences, Erich’s original material is a mix of folk, alternative, British Invasion, power pop, and novelty tunes. His songs cover the range of human experience, from heartbreak to political protest.
The Lunchtime Music Series
- whenever possible, musicians will be playing outdoors on our south deck. (You’ll be able to hear them from any of our seating areas.)
- COVID safety and social distancing in place
- limited seating – reservations suggested
- informal and eclectic.
- Musical styles range from solo jazz piano, to modern string duos to folk.
- Music starts a 1pm
- Wine, beer, coffee, lite fare menu available (current menu here)