Buy wine here for shipping to: NY, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WI (for shipping to other states click here)
Check our flat-rate shipping map
Click on cart icon to view items in your cart!
-Berserk for Riesling!
Use promo code: BD14 for $20 flat rate shipping
- If you thought “Riesling” when you saw “Finger Lakes” - this is the six pack for you! Six of our very best examples of what this amazing grape can do in our terroir, running from bone dry right through spätlese, we can think of no better argument for how diverse and beautiful Finger Lakes Riesling is. While there are gems in here of such small production we’ve never even sent them out, the 2017 Knoll is notable as the wine that will be featured by Jancis Robinson at her Riesling Master of Wine Seminar this July. But these six wines, particularly their age and 2x2x2 vintage companions, are a masterclass all their own.
- 2013 Reserve Riesling - A multi-vineyard blend to make the best Dry Riesling we possibly could, a Finger Lakes classic.
- 2013 Lahoma Vineyards Riesling - Killer Kabinett juice.
- 2014 Bullhorn Creek Vineyard Riesling - A vineyard that has since been ripped out for being too high elevation and marginal, but when it hit it delivered a spicy dry Riesling like no other.
- 2014 Sawmill Creek Vineyard “North Block” Riesling - One of my favorite spätlese that I’ve ever made.
- 2017 Tango Oaks Vineyard Riesling - Now our 1-B wine overall, this is just about as good as Dry Riesling gets in the Finger Lakes…
- 2017 The Knoll Riesling - …except for The Knoll. Our Grand Champion, it’s taken us across the world.
Orders are shipped via UPS Ground or picked up in person at Red Newt Cellars. We ship to the following states: NY, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WI.
Red Newt wines are also available online through our online Vinoshipper store in the following states: AK, AZ, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, LA, ME, MO, ND, NE, OK, SC, TN, VT, WV, and WY!
Shipping specials only apply to the continental United States. Red Newt Cellars will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected or re-shipped wines.
If you have any difficulty accessing or using our e-commerce pages, or have any questions, concerns or requests regarding accessibility of our website, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 607-546-4100 and your inquiry will be addressed promptly. (read more about our accessibility plan>>)